Sonic Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy?

Go down

What style of sonic /megadrive music did you enjoy?

What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_lcap67%What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_lcap0%What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_lcap0%What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_lcap33%What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy? Empty What style of sonic game music from the sega Genesis/megadrive did you enjoy?

Post  Magnus Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey it's me again
Just trying to liven up the forums a bit

Now what I mean is that the original Genesis/Megadrive games all had their own style, as in differant ways the music was (except for sonic 1 and sonic 2 they were pretty much the same In the style of music anyway)

I vote for Sonic 3d blast. why? because sonic 1 and 2 the music was good, I hated the music in sonic 3 (including Ice cap zone's music, yes I just went there) It's just bland in my opinion, also its missing the amazing snare drum that made me enjoy sonic 1's & 2's music. sonic and knuckles music was more tolerable and some were even good (I.e Lava reef zone act 1). But Nothing can beat Green grove and Panic puppet zone. Nothing!

So now that I have a Flame-proof shield Wink
What's your favorite style of sonic game music?
Magnus
Magnus
Admin
Admin

https://sonicgenesis.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down